WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
ACCOUNTS AND ORDERING METHODS:
- Wholesale accounts must be registered and approved prior to placing and order.
- Minimum requirements: Valid resale license, physical retail location and/or a website that is currently live.
- Once your application is approved, place your order through the Wholesale Portal online.
- We are ready to assist you with any questions you have.
- Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm PST.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that it is illegal to supply misleading, false, or fraudulent information to obtain wholesale purchases for anything other than resale purposes.
- Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
- All prices are listed in USD dollars. All authorized retailers will receive a password to our wholesale gallery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. The most current online price supersedes any previous pricing. Pricing of metals are subject to change according to the current market rates.
- Birdie Parker Designs orders must be pre-paid via our online wholesale portal; we are not able to offer accounts.
MINIMUM OPENING ORDER AND REORDERS:
- Minimum order is 12 pieces.
CHANGES TO ORDERS:
- Any changes or cancellations to orders must be emailed to email@example.com within 48 hours.
- Any items that appear on the invoice and are missing from a shipment must be reports within 5 business days in receipt of order via email or phone. At that time, we will ship the missing items. If notification of missing items is not provided, the customer is liable for the amount due stated on invoice.
- Lead time for orders from January to September delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks. Any Christmas/Holiday orders placed after October 1st may take longer. Contact us for deliver time for orders placed after October 1st.
- RUSH orders may be available upon request, and are dependent on stock availability and may include extra shipping charges.
- Shipping charges will be added to all orders and will be shipped by USPS. Additional insurance is required.
- All shipping charged for returns, exchanges, repairs are the buyer's responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Approval is needed before becoming a Birdie Parker Designs Stockist. This allows us to determine the proximity of your store to other stockists in the area. Proximity and exclusivity will be evaluated on a case by case basis and a number of factors will be considered.
- If you don't place a reorder within 6 months, Birdie Parker Designs will consider the stockist time to be lapsed and exclusivity will be void. We are very careful not to overexpose our line in a given shop area.
NATURE OF HANDMADE PRODUCTS:
- All of our products are handmade. Due to the nature of our production method, each product may vary slightly.
- Proper care of Birdie Parker Designs Jewelry will greatly increase its lifespan and your customer's satisfaction. Please see our general care instructions for more details.
DAMAGES / DEFECTS:
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival.
- Please contact Birdie Parker Designs at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipts of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
- Orders may be cancelled within 2 days of placement.
- Notification of order cancellation must be received in wiriting within 2 days of the order placement.
- We ask that you extend us the courtesy of cancelling your order ASAP so we do not incur production costs.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
- Contact us for authorization before shipping us any jewelry for repairs.
- Customization: contact us about ordering different chain lengths, bracelet sizes, or changes in ear wire or clasp types. All custom orders are considered final sales.
SALES OUTLETS / WEBSITE AND ONLINE SALES:
- You are only authorized to sell through the retail store that you listed on your initial application to Birdie Parker Designs at the address given. Secondary stores must receive prior approval. Website and online sales must have prior approval by Birdie Parker Designs. Even if your retail store has online sales attached you must receive separate approval for both outlets.
- Birdie Parker Designs does not allow its products to be sold at online auction sites or through markets without written permission.
COPYRIGHT AND IMAGES:
- This website is owner by Birdie Parker Designs, and subject to copyright.
- A link to a Wholesale Dropbox account will be provided with approved images and logos for promotional use.
- Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially and will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Birdie Parker Designs. We do however reserve the right to list your store's contact details in the listed stockists section of our website o to provide these details to a potential customer upon request.
- We do not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from birdieparker.com. Your credit card details are securely passed to and processed by our Shopify Payment Processor.
- We do not offer consignment, however we do offer the option of a curated 2-4 week Trunk Show. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.